餐饮英语
 
 引导来宾入席
 受理点菜及推荐食物
 进餐时的服务
 付账
 餐馆常用词汇
    -- 蔬菜类
    -- 肉类及其它
    -- 调味品
    -- 烹饪法
    -- 餐具
    -- 炊具
 
  Paying the bill 付账
Waiter: Would you like something else, sir?
您还要什么吗,先生?
Guest: No, thanks. Can I have the check?
不用了,谢谢。能给我结账吗?
Waiter: Yes, sir. Here is your bill.
好的,先生。这是您的账单。
Guest: How much?
多少钱?
Waiter: Your bill totals 450RMB, sir.
您的账单总数是450元人民币,先生。
Guest: (going over the bill) What's the 110RMB for?
(看着账单)这110元是什么费用?
Waiter: 100RMB for three drinks plus 10% service charge.
110元是三杯酒水,另加10%服务费。
Guest: Why is the drink so expensive?
为什么酒水这么贵?
Waiter: I'm sorry, sir. But we have to pay high taxes on imported drink.
很抱歉,先生。我们不得不为进口酒水支付高额税率。
Guest: I see. Thank you for your help. Then how much is that in US dollars?
我明白了。谢谢你的帮助。那么付美元得多少钱?
Waiter: Just a moment, sir. Today's exchange rate is RMB8.6 for one dollar. So it comes to 52.33 US dollars.
请稍等,先生。今天的兑换牌价是8.6元人民币兑换1美元。那么就是52.33美元。
Guest: Do you honour American credit cards?
你们接受美国信用卡吗
Waiter: Yes, sir. What kind will you use?
是的,先生。您用那一种信用卡?
Guest: VISA card.
VISA卡。
Waiter: That'll be fine. May I take an imprint of your card, please?
那可以。可以拿您的信用卡去扫描一下吗?
Guest: Here you are.
给你。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please wait a moment. (Returns) Sorry to keep you waiting. Could you sign here, please?
谢谢,先生。请稍等。(回来了)对不起,让您久等了。请您在这里签字,好吗?
Guest: OK. That's it.
可以。好了。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. Have a nice evening.
谢谢您,先生。祝您晚上愉快。