餐饮英语
 
 引导来宾入席
 受理点菜及推荐食物
 进餐时的服务
 付账
 餐馆常用词汇
    -- 蔬菜类
    -- 肉类及其它
    -- 调味品
    -- 烹饪法
    -- 餐具
    -- 炊具
 
  Taking the drder 受理点菜及推荐食物
Waiter: Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to the Flower Restaurant. May I show you our lunch menu?
下午好,先生。欢迎光临花儿餐厅。您要午餐的菜单吗?
Guest: Thanks.
谢谢。
Waiter: Please take your time. …… May I take your order now?
请慢慢看。…… 您现在可以点菜了吗?
Guest: Yes, I'll have a mixed Salad and a Sirloin Steak. Which vegetables come with the steak?
是的。我要一份综合沙拉和一客沙朗牛排。牛排的配菜是什么呢?
Waiter: French fried potatoes, carrots and peas.
有炸薯条、胡萝卜以及青豌豆。
Guest: That'll be fine.
不错。
Waiter: Would you like anything to drink, sir?
先生,要不要来点饮料?
Guest: Yes, I'll have some beer with coffee to follow.
好的,我要啤酒,再来点儿咖啡。
Waiter: How would you like your steak, sir?
先生,您的牛排要几分熟?
Guest: I'll have it medium rare, please.
请给我三四分熟的。
Waiter: Would you like your coffee now or later?
咖啡要现在喝还是等会儿再喝?
Guest: Later, please.
等会儿再喝。
Waiter: A medium-rare Sirloin Steak, a mixed Salad, a glass of beer and a cup of coffee. Will there be anything else?
一份三四分熟的沙朗牛排,一份综合沙拉,一杯啤酒和一杯咖啡。还要点儿别的吗?
Guest: No, that's all, thanks.
不,就这些了,谢谢。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. Just a moment, please.
谢谢您,先生。请稍等一会儿。